• Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our Asia and/or USA-based warehouses to the shipping destination. Asia orders are shipped by 4PX Express most of the time, which is then handed off to the US Postal Service (USPS) for "final mile delivery." The majority of our merchandise is stored in our Asia warehouse. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 15 and 20 days (business days) to arrive at their USA destination but can take longer from time to time. You will not receive updated tracking information until your package reaches the US and USPS scans it will it then update tracking.
Shipping times is defined as the days it takes for an order to ship and be delivered after the date it has shipped. This does not include the order processing times mentioned above.
• For international orders outside of the U.S., we use ePacket where available, and the most economical shipping service available where ePacket is not available, depending on which country the order is being shipped. Because of additional rates, customs processing and handling, international orders are charged a flat shipping and handling charge of $9.95 USD (or the approximate equivalent in any other foreign currency). U.S. Territories and U.S. Foreign Armed Forces are considered international shipping. As a reminder, all orders are provided a tracking number.
• Our standard policy is that you should receive your order within 4-6 weeks from your order date, barring any issues and holding at international customs, and up to 3 months for international orders, depending on the shipping destination.
• Our customs policy is that we do not pay for additional tariffs or customs charges, including VAT, those are the responsibility of the customer.
• Please note: we do not provide refunds for slower than expected shipping and delivery.
• We do not provide refunds for orders that are lost by the shipping courier. Once an order is shipped with a tracking number and shows a delivery date and time stamp, we are not authorized to give refunds. The customer must go through the courier to file a claim and work with the courier to find the lost shipment, unless you added shipping insurance protection to your order.
• If you added Guide Shipping Protection to your order and now are experiencing issues, please go to:
to file a claim. Once submitted, a Guide representative will begin processing your claim and follow up with you via email.
• During peak shipping times for holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Chinese Spring Festival (no orders processed Feb 8-17, 2021), etc., shipping times can be expected to take longer than the averages mentioned above.
On-going COVID-19 response for customers on shipping delays:
If you have a tracking number, this means your order has been shipped, and either on its way to USPS for scanning and/or picked up by USPS from our warehouse. However, it will not update online until USPS moves the package to the next USPS hub which can take 8-15 business days currently, or longer in some cases.
USPS is experiencing delays with fewer delivery drivers, fewer freight flights and package delivery volume matching that of the Christmas holiday season. Here is a link to their update on the USPS.com website from the COVID-19 pandemic as of April 17, 2020:
USPS is also delayed in updating their online systems. They ask for all of us to be patient while they work to get packages delivered. We are seeing packages suddenly delivered while their tracking has never updated in their online tracking system.
The COVID-19 shipping delays are all across America. Even Amazon is not delivering in their Prime 2-day delivery window on some shipments. Their Prime delivery is now taking up to 1 week. This is just one example of the COVID-19 impact on shipping delays across our country right now.
Our expected delivery time frames are posted and detail 20-30 business days on average once your order has shipped. Please note, these estimates are provided by USPS and are estimates only, not promised delivery dates. If it gets to be longer than 8-10 weeks since shipment, let us know and we will reach out to USPS and see if your order has been lost by them. This only happens about 0.5% of the time, USPS claims.
For anyone who questions where your order is or why your tracking hasn't updated online at USPS.com, thank you for your patience as your order is on its way to you, it is just delayed by USPS.
Refund and Return Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase was delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We do not accept cancellations once your order is placed. However, we will refund you when you return your order according to this policy.
To be eligible for a return and refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not offer refunds for slower than expected shipping and delivery.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or original warehouse; if you do, it will not be eligible for a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected at our headquarters, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10-15 business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at info@eCatShop.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, unless you purchase Seel Return Assurance. You can purchase Seel Return Assurance at checkout if you want the option to return and receive a refund. If you choose to not purchase Seel Return Assurance, your order is final sale. You can learn more about Seel Return Assurance here.
Some exceptions may apply, such as damaged order upon receipt. We will need a photo sent to us within 3 business days of delivery to show the damage.
Defects or Damage
We will replace or refund items if they are defective or damaged. You will need to email us a photo of the damage in the original packaging within 3 days of receipt of your order. Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at returns@eCatShop.com and send your item to: eCatShop.com, 5138 South 2350 West, Roy Utah US 84067.
If the customer starts a chargeback or dispute with their bank or credit card issuer before contacting eCatShop.com to attempt to resolve your dispute, the customer will be going against this returns and refund policy. Once a chargeback or dispute is issued through the customer's bank or credit card and the dispute is found in eCatShop.com's favor, the customer will no longer be eligible for a refund.
Our point is, reach out to us with your issues so we can work with you to make it right.
If you purchase Seel Return Assurance for eligible items in your order, please use the Seel Return Portal to return your eligible items. You can learn more about the Seel Return Assurance policy here. If you do not purchase Seel Return Assurance along with your order, the order is subject to the standard return policy.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
eCatShop.com, 5138 South 2350 West, Roy Utah 84067
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless it is defective or damaged. If it is defective or damaged, please contact us and send a photo (in original packaging) to email@example.com.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We do not accept cancellations of any orders once the order starts processing. We do, however, accept returns for a refund. If you find you do not want the item you ordered, please return it in accordance with our return policy above.